• 7 - Contact information
  • 8 - About Alexandrite Guide
  • 9 - Sitemap
  • Press ALT + Access Key, then ENTER.

Close

Alexandrite

Tsarstone collectors guide

Alexandrite guide forums

• Alexandrite of Brésilia aproximatively 14 carats with another one half smaller of same crystal !!!
  • In Alexandrite Effect ( Guide Discussions )
Page 1 of 1 10 results per page
Sort by: Most recent last
Hi everybody,
I would like to know how much am lucky ?; My dead grandfather gave to me in succession a natural stone from Brésilia, and nobody inside my large family knows about these rings; I mean my grandmother still alive at 90 years old now and she got the version of woman ring with her; but me I have the one of my grandfather.

Also am in Thaïland now and I have with me this fabulous gemstone...the other one still in Canada...so if I would like to sell these two rings which same original crystal stone, am asking me if am better to sold them both together ?

If somebody have an idea frome these two natural Alexandrite of Brésilia; I would like to talk anymore with and please come back to me for to have a conversation,

Thanks for all to take a time to read me

Chris
Hi Chris,

You can contact David Wein jewelers. They have an office in Bangkok, Thailand and they specialize in alexandrite jewelry. They also buy and sell loose alexandrite gemstones online.

Good luck.
QUOTE (in "Alexandrite of Brésilia" by Andrei Vesselovski on Jan 17 2011, 08:25 PM)
Hi Chris,

You can contact David Wein jewelers. They have an office in Bangkok, Thailand and they specialize in alexandrite jewelry. They also buy and sell loose alexandrite gemstones online.

Good luck.
Yes Thank so lot I have been to see him at Silom 20, soi Pradit 59; but that was not open and today I will go again; also I found another place here for to have certification of this gemstone so much reactive at the différent light ....so that is GERMOLOGICAL RESEARCH AND TESTING BUILDING, at Bangkok...
I will start with Mr. David Weinberg first and thank you again...!
QUOTE (in "Alexandrite of Brésilia" by Andrei Vesselovski on Jan 17 2011, 08:25 PM)
Hi Chris,

Good luck.
Hello Mr. Vesseloski ...do you think that will be preferable to have both with me and go to the Japan with ? for some collectors or which way will be my best move...I have now the time to go at Silom 20 and I will be back to you...thank you again...

Chris
QUOTE (in "Re: Alexandrite of Brésilia" by Alexandrite du Brésil on Jan 19 2011, 12:43 AM)
Hi Chris,

Good luck.
Hello Mr. Vesseloski ...do you think that will be preferable to have both with me and go to the Japan with ? for some collectors or which way will be my best move...I have now the time to go at Silom 20 and I will be back to you...thank you again...

Chris
Hello again Mr. vesselovski...I saw Mr. David Weinberg this morning; and he cannot say about my gemstone if is real or not so my next step is to go at laboratory he said...so we are in front mysterious stone an excellent copy or very beautiful natural stone ??? We will see...

The story will continue after tomorrow...
Regards,

Chris
Topic page 1 of 1
Enter up to 5 e-mail addresses separated by commas
Please help us to prevent automated requests by entering the code shown in the picture box. Can´t read this image? Get new verification code
Close options details