Certified Fine Natural Alexandrite 1.41cts.
Medium dark green blue or blue green in daylight (fluorescent) and medium reddish purple under incandescent light, the color change is exceptional! The cutting, polish, and proportions are good and the stone is slightly included. A complimentary AIGS mini certificate is included with the purchase of this stone. Alexandrites that change this well are nearly impossible to find.
Grade Score 8 / 10
- Color: Very good (4/5)
- Cut: Exceptional (5/5)
- Carat: Large (4/5)
- Clarity: Exceptional (5/5)
- Rarity: Rare (4/5)
- Detail identification and grading report
- More expensive Alexandrite gemstones
- Least expensive Alexandrite gemstones
- Larger Alexandrite gemstones
- Smaller Alexandrite gemstones
- Similar color Alexandrite gemstones
- Lighter color Alexandrite gemstones
- Continue browsing